Saturday, December 4, 2010



Thanksgiving has come and gone for this year. I must say this was one of the best I have had! My husband was home this year so I decided I would do an impromtu Thanksgiving meal, just for us. Yes, just the four of us! So, we had ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, rolls, pecan pie, and pumpkin cake. I felt like I had been in the kitchen for two days (well, I actually had) and everything was over in about 10 minutes! But, it was worth the effort. I was so grateful when I looked around the table and saw my husband and 2 kids all stuffing their faces! It still seems a bit surreal to know that I have my own family now. WOW! We also took a road trip to Alabama to celebrate Thanksgiving with my parents, my brother and his family, and some good friends of ours. Another fabulous traditional turkey meal! Goodbye Thanksgiving 2010 and thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment