Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Spring is Springing!
Wow...last post on January 14th. Where does the time go? Each time I write in here, I vow to write more often. It is so hard to just slow down, breathe, and relax. The last couple of months have found us fighting along with Dad to get better. The first 3 weeks in Alabama and here in Nashville since the end of January. I'm so happy to write that he is doing better, great even! Kicked the pneumonia, getting stronger every day, and now starting to eat again. Amazing the strength that a single human being can muster! As usual, Dad is teaching me a lesson. A lesson to always give your best and things will work out the way they are meant to be. Thank God He has decided that Dad's work on earth is not over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment