is 4 going on 14. You know how they say kids are like sponges...they absorb all sorts of knowledge. Well, preschool has proven this to be true. My son can count to 20 in Spanish and English, he's beginning to sound out words, starting to recognize and read words. He's also decided screaming is the new talking, throwing fits can be done for the sheer joy of it, hitting his sister or anyone else within distance when he is mad is acceptable, and of course, when we say no he says yes. I love the influence of other children that preschool brings! Back to the going on 14 part...when I used to ask him what he was doing, he would sweetly respond the truthful answer (even if he was doing something he wasn't supposed to!). These days he shouts, "NOTHING!!!!!". Before, when I would call his name he would say, "Yes, Mommy??" Now, its, "WHAT??????" Oh boy, what is he going to be like when he really is 14??!! Finally, my favorite is when we are not doing something he likes he tells us, "I am not happy with you right now!" God love my little 14 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment