So I have been reflecting on the last couple of months...wow, right?! It truly is amazing to me how much one tiny human being can accomplish in such a short time. At her 12 month check-up, she had not mastered much of anything in terms of the "norm" for her age. In fact, she had just figured out how to go from a laying position to a sitting position. Within the span of 2 short months, she figured out how to crawl (the Alexis way!), pull-up, cruise, and walk with assistance. She is also starting to build a vocabulary. Granted, this consists of only a few words, but somehow I seem to know what she wants (or doesn't want!). Her two favorite words are "up" and "night night". Which sounds like "aaaaaaaaappp"....visual being mouth wide open....and "ni na". Then there is the pointing.....she points at everything and grunts. So, we walk around the house pointing, grunting, pointing, grunting. This is such a great time! I could literally watch her for hours on end, playing, exploring, laughing. And I can hardly wait to see what happens next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment